WELCOME~

Hi Guys!
Life is crazy, especially with 4 VERY active kids. Enjoy our special family anecdotes, the silly things that go on and of course, "the darndest things my kids say".

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What does one do when they find out something, that they have no power to change? I hear people telling me "PRAY". I have faith and I try to turn to the Lord daily for help, guidance and encouragement. I pray when I am thankful for my blessings, when I feel as though I am at the end of my string and I even pray when I just need comfort. I'm no stranger to falling onto my knees and humbling myself before the Lord.
What if what needs to happen will help one person in the long term but could also hurt them? Which weighs heavier the good or the bad? I can no longer ignore my feelings or my worries. I can't stand in the background holding my breath, but with that being said... I have no control over any of it either.
I LOVE Austin so much and just like I would be freaking out about any of my other children being put into harms way I worry for him. But the difference being, I can't do anything about it but get down on my knees and pray that he is safe and loved and being taken care of while he is away. As a mom its so hard to rely only on the Lord for that. Usually I am there aiding him in his efforts.
Okay so now, I suppose I should pray for what I should pray for. I want to believe it will all work out and I feel terrible because my FAITH hasn't helped me out thus far. A mothers love (regardless of DNA) knows no bounds!

1 comment:

  1. Ask for God's will as it is always in our best interest even when it doesn't feel like it.

    ReplyDelete