WELCOME~

Hi Guys!
Life is crazy, especially with 4 VERY active kids. Enjoy our special family anecdotes, the silly things that go on and of course, "the darndest things my kids say".

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My baby has to have oral surgery in tomorrow. I'm FREAKING out. He has to be put under, as well as wrapped in a "papoose" contraption with ankle and wrist restraints. Is there anything harder for a mom to deal with?
I've been preparing him for the coming procedure. He has to fight all the "sugar bugs" in his mouth, by using his "medicine swords" (aka medicated flossies). So every night we spend 5 minutes or so fighting the bugs. Then we put "bug killing juice" (fluoride rinse) in is mouth where his spit fights the bugs to make sure they wash away. Then it comes the teeth brushing. We have a special tool for that.
While going through our "bug killing" process, he asked me. "Mom, I HATE bugs in my mouth. I'm going to call Wolverine and have him get rid of them". I let him know that Wolverine wasn't a good "sugar bug" fighter and that he needs to be a MAN and kill the bugs himself. He then said, "Mom, that's what I'm talking about. I'm the MAN".
Can I even put into words how much I LOVE that kid?!?! Just being his mommy has made my life more complete and better than I could have ever imagined. He is getting so big and so strong. He has so much character and animation. He never ceases to make me smile, laugh, cry and scream.
I just love me some Anden Charles!

No comments:

Post a Comment